Tuesday 26 April 2011

POEM .(FRIENDS) -lin-

i'll will always remember you.
I never doubted our friendship.
I Always though we would make it.
We shared so many memories!
I was the one to hold you when you cried!
You said you could only trust me
So what happened?
What changed your mind?


Went to school together for 3 years
Then we took off
You forgot about me
You made me feel lost
Now im alone!
Its all gone!
But I still have the strength and faith to call you MY BEST FRIEND :'D 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always friend
We met back in 9th grade.
we didn't really know each other back then.
and who knew we were going to become the best of friends.
Every time we saw each other we said " hey, whats up"
We never hung out outside of school. I would say we were never at that stage.
Sophomore year came and it turned out we had a class together.
that's what i call fate
we became good friends.
We shared our secrets, thoughts, fears and dreams.
We laughed, we cried, but we never got into a fight.
Then there came that time where you decided to switch schools.
I was afraid that our friendship would end.
and there was nothing i could have done or said.
we drifted apart and we only talked one in a blue moon.
Then we became close again, and i felt like everything was the way it was supposed to be.
Every time i heard, saw you cry broke my heart.
I hated seeing you upset.
There was nothing i could do, but only to tell you that I'm by your side, that ill always be there no matter the distance or how far we are.
The Samii that i know is a happy and upbeat one.
She doesn't care what people say or think.
Samii you've become one of my very best friends that i will always love.
The distance that we now share has only made us closer
You deserve the best of the best.
Your unique and no one can compare to you at all, because they don't stand a chance.
I love you and you know ill always be there no matter what.
Love you & Miss you 

No comments:

Post a Comment